Who is StarLeaf?
StarLeaf was founded 2008 in Cambridge, United Kingdom and is recognised globally for providing superior video conferencing solutions. They enable seamless video collaboration through intelligently engineered, reliable meeting room systems, video conferencing, and secure messaging.
StarLeaf Meetings offers a feature rich cloud-based video conferencing experience, that enables superior collaboration with exceptional quality:
- Meet with up to 300 participants in a single meeting
- Integrate with your existing tools including Microsoft Teams and Slack
- Background blurring/replacement
- Message replies and forwarding
- Schedule meetings in Outlook and Google calendar for a seamless workflow
- Reach a larger audience with StarLeaf live streaming which can be streamed on a range of external platforms like YouTube and Facebook
- Telephone dial-in with more than 50 countries
Meet Better. Meet StarLeaf
Collaboration and communication are all key to the success of today’s business organizations. StarLeaf brings people together to work better, wherever they are.
StarLeaf makes instant collaboration possible for any meeting space including:
(up to 4 people) maximise the use of smaller spaces. Easy to install and provision.
(up to 20 people) gives you total flexibility, excellent video and audio with a choice of screen support and accessory options.
(more than 20 people) designed for professional AV integration, makes presenting and collaboration in large space more practical.
The StarLeaf app is a simple, secure and reliable application for messaging, meetings and calling. It works from anywhere, on any device, so your employees can collaborate, share and discuss as easily on the move as at work, and it is completely interoperable with other third party video calling devices.